Wednesday 4 March 2015

30 Weeks Pregnancy Update

YAY we made it to 30 weeks, only 10 weeks left.
 
Where on the home stretch now, not long now till I get to meet this little baby boy, i'm so excited to see how different he is going to look from Ry or weather he looks the same and just seeing if he is going to be a different baby or have the same characteristics, i'm excited.
 
So for this week I have been sick with the flu AGAIN yes thank you Ry. I have this horrible cough that wont go away and is driving me nuts because well if your pregnant or have been pregnant you know that when your 30 weeks pregnant and you a constantly coughing lets just say it doesn't help when your bladder is always full.
 
i've still been having alot of Braxton hicks this week and alot of stretching pain in my vagina which is not nice, i'm finding it very hard to bend down now and i'm always out of breath and i'm always thirsty so there fore i'm always in the bathroom.
 
I have my 30 week ultra sound today, so hopefully I can get a picture or two but see what happens, my husband and I are going to spend the day together since Ry is off to playgroup so we might go out for lunch and maybe coffee but see what happens with ultrasound, I also need to try and get results from my GTT scan I had on Saturday, i'm hoping because I have not heard anything that the results are all good but who knows.
 
 How Far Along? 30 weeks
 
Total Weight Gain? 95kg
 
Maternity Clothes? no new ones.
 
Stretch Marks? nope not yet

Sleep? good sleep this week
 
Best moment this week? spending the day with my husband today
 
Miss Anything? family
 
Movement? yes so much
 
Food Cravings? No I didn't have them with first pregnancy
 
Queasy or Sick? no been a good week
 
Gender? a little boy
 
Labour signs? ive had Braxton hicks for about 5 weeks now
 
symptoms? tiredness, kicks from baby, tummy bump,
 
bellybutton in or out? In, about to pop
 
Wedding rings on or off? on (I have had to take off my toe rings tho)
 
happy or moody? moody
 
looking forward to? this pregnancy being over haha
 
oh and Ry is doing alot better since being in hospital everyday is an improvement.
 
xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment