Thursday 19 February 2015

28 Weeks Pregnancy Update

As I sit here on my bed we are going through a cyclone, yes I know that seems totally crazy but i'm pretty sure we are not going to be hit with the ear of the storm, we just have constant heavy rain and we will get some strong winds but not for a couple more hours but fingers crossed it does no damage to my house.
 

 
Ok as for my pregnancy I am 28 weeks today i'm close to that 30 week mark, I have had alot of back pain this week and just felt uncomfortable all the time, my tummy feels very tight and hard and baby is kicking and moving all the time it feels like he's moving 24/7 some days.
 
I've been really tired this week I find myself asleep by 8pm then wake at 7am then I can barley keep my eyes open by 10am, its been driving me nuts.
 
I've also found this week that I look really swollen in my face and hits, I have not put and weight on so i'm guessing its just a pregnancy thing.
 
Braxton hicks seem to have stopped this week.
 
I think that's all I have to update on we are just sitting watching and waiting to see what happens with this cyclone over the next 24/48 hours.
 
 
 How Far Along? 28 weeks
 
Total Weight Gain? 94kg
 
Maternity Clothes? no new ones.
 
Stretch Marks? no new ones just old ones

Sleep? I've had lots this week probley to much.
 
Best moment this week? cutting down a tree in the backyard.
 
Miss Anything? cold weather
 
Movement? yes so much
 
Food Cravings? No I didn't have them with first pregnancy
 
Queasy or Sick? no been a good week
 
Gender? a little boy
 
Labour signs? no
 
symptoms? tiredness, kicks from baby, tummy bump,
 
bellybutton in or out? In, about to pop
 
Wedding rings on or off? on (I have had to take off my toe rings tho)
 
happy or moody? moody
 
looking forward to? spending the weekend with my boys
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment